Why Choose Us?
“Since my first contact with the Regional Manager she’s impressed me with her knowledge of self-catering accommodation and what your company has to offer. She was most helpful with recommendations on how I can enhance my property and ensure that not only do I achieve the 4-star status but also maintain it”.
Bridget Burnell, South Devon (Property Ref. 24098)
We understand just how precious your holiday property is to you, and how precious your free time and peace of mind are too. That’s why we also know that it’s really important you choose the right agency to help you let your property easily, profitably and without having to worry about a thing.
Personal advisory service from a local Regional Manager
- Trust us – we can’t stress enough just how important and popular this service is among our owners. We want you to be happy with your choice of agency and confident that you’re entering a partnership with real potential and a bright future ahead – for this reason we never ask new owners to sign up until they’ve had a chance to meet their local Regional Manager. After all, we’re a people-focused company and there’s nothing quite like face-to-face contact.
- A Regional Manager will make a free, no-obligation visit to your property at a time that suits you. They’ll talk to you openly and honestly about your property’s suitability for letting, and about important things like décor, furnishings, fixtures, equipment and health & safety. The Regional Manager can also explain which price bracket will suit your property, as well as the level of income you can expect to earn from it each year. If you need an estimate of expected income in order to gain financial support or planning permission, that’s something else they’ll be happy to help with.
- Also, a Regional Manager’s visit is the perfect opportunity for you to ask about us. You can learn about our history and reputation as well as finding out about the comprehensive support we give to every one of our new and established owners.
- And that’s not all. Your Regional Manager will remain a vital point of contact throughout your time with us, giving you real peace of mind that a familiar face, local knowledge and expert help are never far away.
- Communication and queries: effective communication underpins our relationship with our owners – it’s something we take very seriously indeed. We pride ourselves on being an approachable company with the resources and determination to answer questions or resolve difficulties quickly, fairly and successfully.