Working With Us
We pride ourselves on working hard with holiday home owners to make sure that when they decide to offer their property or cottage for rent, the journey is both successful and hassle-free. The services we offer are designed to help you get the most from our partnership with minimum impact on your own time. But what does our holiday letting agency actually offer?
- A full support service for the owners of all our rental cottages, including personal support from a dedicated local regional manager with full knowledge of the rental cottages market in your part of the UK or Europe. You will also have on hand support 7-days-a-week from our multi-lingual owner services team based at head office who are contactable by email, telephone and fax.
- We conduct pro-active marketing across traditional and online media on your behalf and as experts in the holiday letting business, we know where to find your customers. We have three decades of experience in targeting a wide range of holidaymakers, whether they are looking for country cottage rental, or something a little bit different.
- Our secure, state-of-the-art dedicated owner websites are kept up to date with the latest information to help you keep track of your bookings and any business developments. They also give you news on our exclusive owner discounts and promotions.
- Help in tracking your earnings with a monthly statement detailing the amount due to be paid directly into your bank account by BACs or Earthport. When the money arrives in your account we’ll have already deducted the VAT and our commission making everything that bit easier.
- A comprehensive full booking service is offered on all villas and cottages. Customers can go online 24 hours a day and check availability before booking with a click of the mouse. We recognise some customers like to speak to someone one-on-one, which is why we have trained telephone staff on hand to answer any customer queries.
- We give tips and advice up front alongside customer feedback to help you make the most of your holiday home business. We’ve excelled in our business by listening to customers and owners and you’ll benefit from all the knowledge and feedback we’ve amassed over the years.
- Taxation updates are provided for the UK and France. These are prepared by 3rd party tax advisers and are intended to help you with general advice on topics that include VAT and income tax.
- Full protection through our optional tailor-made insurance package for all of our cottages for rental. Public Liability Insurance cover of £2 million is considered a minimum standard by the UK’s Tourist boards so we’ve made it a prerequisite of our contracts. It’s likely you will also need insurance cover for accidental damage to your property and its contents – as well as potential loss of income should anything go wrong. All of this can be covered in a policy with our partners, or we can advise you on what you need to have covered.
- Owner benefits are open to everyone with a rental contract with us. These include discounts on holidays in other homes with us including country cottages to rent. You will also be entitled to free membership of our unique owner exchange programme which allows members to swap weeks in cottages or properties at over 4,000 destinations worldwide via our sister company RCI. Our new and updated Partnership Plus Programme will also be available to owners soon.
Partnership Plus is a loyalty scheme open to owners in any of Wyndham Vacation Rentals (UK) Ltd.’s agency brands and set for a re-launch in the Spring of this year. Partnership Plus is a series of exclusive deals that we’ve set up for our owners on everything from insurance to hotel discounts to furniture and furnishings – everything you need to set up and maintain the perfect holiday home, and all at a great price!